It is no longer enough to run an efficient boiler room: in the current business climate, it must also be cost-effective, simple, and reliable. Even the best facilities experience downtime. Wabash Power offers a practical solution with its new line of rental 800 HP Mobile Steam Plants. But what are mobile steam plants? These portable boiler rooms, or mobile boiler rooms, generate up to 27,600 lbs/hr of saturated steam . With all the auxiliary components you would expect in a field-erected facility—feed tanks, blowdown, controls, I/O connections—our mobile containers can achieve your objective in a fraction of the space and at a fraction of the cost.
Mobile Steam Plants Innovative Solutions
Whether your outage is planned or unplanned, Wabash can offer the comfort of steam on demand with no requirements beyond a feedwater, fuel, and electrical connection. In addition to the savings realized in installation costs, our Mobile Steam Plants, or portable boiler rooms, eliminate the initial need for extensive backup equipment . Wabash’s innovative solutions are what makes us the industry leader in rental boilers.
- 800 HP Cleaver-Brooks firetube boiler generating up to 27,600 lbs of steam an hour.
- Single Point Feedwater and Combustion control system for easy to use management platform.
- Deaerator & Chemical feeds tanks to ensure the highest quality feedwater.
- Entrance doors and panels at several points around the container for ease of access.
- Maximum storage container for all necessary components
- Large ventilation for high ambient operation.
- Water softener and brine tanks to prevent scale & maximize performance.
- Extensive room to open front door as well as access to: burner, jackshaft, blower, tubes, refractory, and mod motor.
- Monthly boiler rentals available.
Portable Boiler Rooms
Each Mobile Steam Plant, or portable boiler room, from Wabash Power is fully assembled. The boiler and auxiliaries are pre-piped, controls are pre-wired, and all insulation and heat tracing is pre-installed. Check out the video above to see how this turnkey solution can be the perfect fit for your jobsite.